Vendor Guidelines + Registration
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Gleneden Beach 4th of July Parade
Vendor Fair. We have made changes this year, so please read the guidelines carefully, print and fill out the registration form below,
and send to:
Gleneden Beach Parade
Attention: Vendor Coordinator
PO Box 614
Gleneden Beach, OR 97388
Pre-registration is required by June 1st , 2019.
Pre-registration is required by June 1st, 2019.
1. All vendors are required to have liability insurance in order to vend.
2. Please turn your application in early as space is limited. We will not be able to accept vendor applications after June 1st, 2019.
3. The vendor fair will start at 10 am and close at 3 pm. No early break downs.
4. The vendor fee is $50.00, and the fee includes an approximate 10 by 10 space to be assigned by the vendor coordinator. There are no refunds and the fee cannot be transferred to another vendor.
5. Vendors may arrive and unload between the hours of 6:30 am and 9 am.
a. Please unload your vehicle first.
b. Move your vehicle to the designated vendor parking areas.
c. Set up your booth.
d. Vendors must be ready to sell at 10 am.
6. We will not be able to accommodate any late comers and you will forfeit your vendor fee if you’ve not checked in with the vendor coordinator by 9 am. The sooner you arrive the better.
7. Vendors are required to park in the designated parking areas only.
8. All vendors must stay until the close of the fair at 3 pm. If you break down early you may not be eligible to participate the following year. A “sold out” sign may be placed in your booth if you do sell out, but your canopy, tables, etc. must remain in place.
9. All vendors must leave their area clean at the end of the day. Please dispose of trash and gray water properly.
10. Use of all tobacco products within the vendor boundaries is PROHIBITED.
11. Pets are not allowed in any booth and vendors may not have personal pets in their booth. Service Pets are allowed with proper identification.
12. Vendors need to provide their own tables, chairs, garbage can, canopies and other equipment for set up.
Questions, call Lori Lemon at 626-826-8851
and check our website for more information, www.glenedenbeachparade.com
All vendors please check in with vendor coordinator the morning of in the North Eden Hall parking lot.